Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dani

Let's begin this blog by clarifying, I am not a dancer.

No really, this is not just me being modest...I can NOT dance...no ballet, no ballroom, no lyrical, no jazz, no tap, should have definitely never taken clogging...truly, I can't even pull off a good booty funk...

All that said, I so admire a person who can dance...meet Dani! She is absolutely beautiful, a classic beauty...When I look at the images of Dani, I think of the word Fortitude...
"a strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage..."
I really enjoyed our session Dani...it was freezing cold (me with my 3 layers on) forgot that because you made working-hard-at-being-a-beautiful-dancer look so easy! (: This dorky photog will cheer my head off when you go on So You Think You Can Dance! Actually, I may even dance around my living room...

All the Best~
nik
btw Dani will be dancing in the Secret Garden, June 20th @ the LJ Williams Theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment