Saturday, March 20, 2010

6th Annual Sundale School Dad's Club Car Show

I love cars. This is the official t-shirt for the Sundale School Dad's Club Car Show, featuring last years Best of Show. Mr. Jimmy Gimme' was 2009's winner, ok not really his name, but it was the name he gave me when he asked me to pay him $5 to take a photo of his car! I almost gave him the $, because, honestly, I mean who doesn't want the opportunity to shoot a Red & White 55 Bel Air?? (more of that little beauty later...)

Ok, so I am already breaking my, don't blog after 9pm rule, and really nothing is worse than doing a blog re-read the 'day after'...and wondering...What was I THINKING?!? With that said, I just had to post this years...

2010 Best of Show. 37' Roadster.

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmm Mmm
As Mimi kept repeating, "Ah, that's a beautiful car."

Had a great time at the show...more photos to come... it was so nice to meet you Mr. Tom, you were a pleasure to work with and did a great job modeling the t-shirt. (now see...that wasn't so bad, was it? nothing but nice things!!) (;

"Everybody holler...burn those wheels...."
nik

2 comments:

  1. I want. I now know why they call them classics...hehee. CLASSIC..mmmmm..nothing says it better than a body like that!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What can you really say about a car like that???? Just...WOW!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete