Monday, January 17, 2011

secret confession

ok, so this is my most "public" secret confession, ever. the very very lovely miss cassidy was "in-studio" and we were discussing my craziness, as usual, to which I mentioned the year that I graduated...
and cassidy...said, "that is the year I was born"...


y'all...seriously...here it is...get ready...the confession...

I thought she was joking...oh my goodness this makes me laugh just typing it...I thought, dang that cassidy has a dry wit...


then it dawned on me, she was NOT joking...y'all...holy moly...this years seniors were born when I graduated...


to which my husband replied with his usual aplomb..."darling, you have arrived..."

y'all!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

nik

p.s. miss cassidy you are tre' beau...a serious beauty...no fans in Belgium land...just sayin'...NO fans!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Belgium won't know what to do with this beauty! One of America's best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...one word...AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete