Saturday, August 21, 2010

city on a hill

I was thinking about this Image...and I thought....yes, I have to agree, "a city set on a hill CANNOT be hidden"...




don't you find the word cannot interesting here...I mean it cannot, cannot...can't..unable to...
I always find words and how they are used curious...cannot...it almost sounds as if it impossible... it cannot. you just can't hide it...what if you want to? can you hide it then? or is it still cannot?

cannot. what a funny word.

nik.



btw. this was taken in pismo, ca...and labeled under Valley Life, because honestly...doesn't everyone here have a house in pismo any way? (:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nik...profound. I love it. I cannot imagine liking your work any more than I do. :) You are so talented..never hide it. Muah! ;)

    ReplyDelete