Monday, April 18, 2011

meet Gunnar.

isn't he adorable! Can you call a senior boy adorable? my goodness,
it makes me realize my little boys are going to grow up...my goodness.

www.springville.ca.us
springville is beautiful...I somehow always forget that...until I am up there again...

I had such a great time...in spite of the massive, huge, ginormous ants...and the fact that I had brief concern...
I was going to be shot for trespassing on private property...

thank goodness Gunnar IS adorable...and had permission to be on the "ranch"...
I also learned a valuable lesson, and made a mental note...
springville is NOT a place you want to tresspass...
and then beg for forgiveness (a policy that I sometimes embrace)...

I mean you may loose a toe, a foot, possibley even a whole limb...I shiver...

battle mountain, gets
its name after the 1856 battle that ended
the Tulare County Indian Wars...
just a little factoid for you, thanks to Gunnar...
just adorable.
nik

1 comment: