Sunday, April 10, 2011

cutting.

The Tulare County Cattlewomen & Cattlemen Presented
The 10th Annual Jeanne Erickson Memorial Country Round-up
Sunday April 10, 2011
Your local cattlewomen and cattlemen's connection...
www.visalialivestock.com

this was waaay to much fun to watch...I came out to Ritchie Barn to let my boys see real valley cowboys...
unfortunately, I only was able to watch three teams (before the boys were hungry for pizza)...
BUT, it was amazing...I could have stayed shooting this all day...

held at the Clarence Ritchie Barn, Visalia, CA



a beautiful location...
I can completely understand why a country wedding would be so delightful here...

total athletes...horses and riders.

my lil' wanna be cowboy.


thank you TCCW/TCCA...for being so welcoming to these little city boys....
we had a great time...
another reason to love our Valley!
nik

1 comment:

  1. Well Tye, aka George you have the name for a sure fire cowboy!! Your Great Grandpa was one and you have your cousin Warren and Rodney also! Go for it I will come wherever you go to watch you giddy up!! :) Mimi

    ReplyDelete