Tuesday, May 10, 2011

meet Jody.

ok, you know how occasionally one word will
represent an entire session for me...
mod·est   
[mod-ist]
–adjective
1.having or showing a moderate or humble
estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.;
free from vanity, egotism,
boastfulness, or great pretensions.

I think this must be a genetic thing...

it seems as if all of Ms. Stacie's kids display this wonderful attribute...


I want my boys to be like this...

it's a pleasure to be around!
thank you guys for having me!!
nik
p.s. Jody! you are such a trooper...btw...it is all canon's fault...
and the flash is under warranty LOL (: wink wink!

3 comments:

  1. Jody is a hottie! He has nothing to be modest about! I love the last picture, he's doing the squinty model eyes and it's totally working for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I totally agree...Can a 32 year old Mama say; Jody is indeed a Hottie???!!!LOL! Well, it looks like I just did! AMAZING Nik....love, love, love them! I agree Nik...the sweetest people ever... :))))

    ReplyDelete