Monday, February 28, 2011

a fake.

the card that is...
I am stating this right up front, just in case my very logical brother wonders if my sister changed her name to meghan and is going to re-marry "john" on the same date, different year, she married him the first time....it's a soap opera.



in plain English...I have been wanting to design some Save the Date cards....
tis' the season to plan your wedding you know?
So, I used the beautiful baby sis' photos...(I am sure she will be thrilled about this)even though her and the hubby are already married....oh yes,
I also changed her name to meghan (she will probably be very disappointed it's not sasha, I will save that for next time)...
that is...if she ever lets me take her photos again!!!

nik
p.s. she has a droid...and I expect a call in 3...2...1...

No comments:

Post a Comment