Sunday, August 7, 2011

August.

I'm late.  but I am going to blame it on the fact that Tad starts kindergarten this week....ahhhhhhhh!
oh my word!
 backpack. check.
 thermos. check.
 lunch box. check.
 shoes. check.
 folders.check.
 mario bros. pencils. check.
me freaking out. check. ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really surprising this has been my meditation lately.  I didn't come up with it...
have just been thinking about it...death is weird. but then again, sometimes so is living..
nik


<< Ecclesiastes 7 >>

Wisdom
1A good name is better than fine perfume,
and the day of death better than the day of birth.
2It is better to go to a house of mourning
than to go to a house of feasting,
for death is the destiny of every man;
the living should take this to heart.
3Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment