Tuesday, June 14, 2011

mr. jack...

so my "assist" met baby jack's parents...and instantly loved them...

before I knew it she was making herself comfortable in this chair...

and had put Jeff (mr. jack's daddy) to work, bouncing my light...
and y'all he was actually very very good at it!!
I would have hired him...and fired my assist...
but I don't pay her...
so it didn't seem prudent...

Meghan (mr. jack's mama) was totally relaxed...
and juggled everything else...
all the while I think my assist must have still been sitting in the chair...
I tell you it looked like a small explosion had happened out back...
but just the same, I had a ball...and really isn't that what it is all about?
LOL...you know I LOVE you Mimi, and will retire as soon as we
don't crack ourselves up anymore!!!!
xo
nik

4 comments:

  1. What amazing photos of a beautiful baby!! Seriously amazing!! Btw...you may retire when I let you! LOL!! ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. these.are.amazing! okay nikki, you are making me want a third baby...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet photos! Baby Jack is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...you're such a talented photographer. Absolutely AMAZING! I'm completely speechless by your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete