Friday, November 19, 2010

snowflakes

I was up at 5:30am...I know, obsessed with snowflakes...maybe I am missing the Montana snow...you're right.......nah!

Three things on my mind...
1. happy birthday (yesterday) to the BEST papa in the world...papa is a celebrity to my boys...seriously.

2. happy birthday to my new little niece Hannah Gruenstein....can't wait to meet her and take some pictures...yea!

3. my deep thought: I wasn't raised celebrating Christmas (don't ask...well, unless you want to buy me a latte and have a long long long chat...) Any who...because of that or whatever other reason...Christmas is an "interesting" not necessarily a "spiritual" holiday for me...

but I will say...designing cards... thinking about the song-Joy to the World...written in 1719 by Isaac Watts (1674-1748), a non-conformist whose views were so extreme that he was imprisoned...

I mean it really was Joy to the World on "that" day....well, Joy to my World anyway....
Joy to my World... the Lord is Come!
Let my heart prepare Him room...He comes to make his blessings flow...
He rules with truth and grace...
the WONDER of His Love...
Joy to my World.

nik

No comments:

Post a Comment