Wednesday, September 7, 2011

two.

sooo my brother's kiddos are SMART...
I was feeling very proud of myself when I thought I had convinced Rylee she had a pine needle in her shoe....
and just HAD to sit down to get it out...
seriously, you could see the little wheels turning in her brain....
by the time she sat, she knew she had been "tricked"...
and wasn't having any of it...photo opportunity over...

she was on the run.
in my film days, I would have said, "I burnt a roll on her" (36 exposures)...
but in our beautiful digital world...I just deleted, oh about 35 images of the back of her head...
teehee....welcome to the age of two....
don't think I am pointing fingers here...I happen to have a BIG pouty picture, of my Tye,
gracing the space above the boys potty...let's just say...."it happens"...

and well, miss Hannah gave me this....and was ready for her nap....
the good news, it's my brother,
and he can't fire me...
xo
auntie nik

1 comment:

  1. Soo precious...and I think the shot of Rylee is perfect! Nothing like having to shoot on the "run" heheee!!!

    ReplyDelete