Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my hair drama...

So, I dyed my hair brown...
I am so glad I did it...
but...
I am severely disappointed that I cannot blame everything on my "blonde" hair...
I am now a sensible brunette...oh my word, I am in such big trouble!
Kelci took my nuttiness (blonde or not) in stride...she is beautiful and a sweetheart....


little factoid for you..... back in the day...Joe's grandpa and my grandpa,
owned a bull together...
apparently it was a good bull
don't know why I share this stuff...
Maybe, because I am a brunette now....
and we do talk about sensible things, like,
family histories and such.

meet little philip...is he not a total doll!!!

gorgeous couple...just perfectly gorgeous!!
nik

1 comment:

  1. LOL I clicked this link to see your hair... and I got a sweet tale instead. No brunettes aren't always so Sensible. ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love your photos and the "style" you seem to have which really captures WHO your subject is.

    ReplyDelete