Tuesday, February 1, 2011

february

ah man, did I do it again? is this way to bible-book-storish??? ugh!

If you are not throwing up...due to the extreme bible-book-storish quality of this desktop calendar...you are welcome to download and enjoy for the month of February!

I really was thinking of the irony of 1Cor 13...which "everyone" calls the LOVE chapter...but I am now going to refer it as the non-LOVE chapter, because more than saying what love is...it actually list 8 times what love is NOT...see below just in case you don't believe me!! teehee(:
it does not
it does not
it is not
it is not
it is not
it is not
it keeps no
it does not

So being the crazy person that I am...I picked 8 antonyms of those 8 things love is not! whew! way to deep...I know...another therapy session.

However, I do love the "always" statements about love...
always protects
always trusts
always hopes
always perseveres


nik

No comments:

Post a Comment